The primary function of a roofing consultant is to provide a depth of specialized expertise that is necessary to do the job absolutely right, whether for new construction, restoration, repair or replacement work. Building Logics is in the business of providing building materials and technical services to architects, engineers, building owners and managers for custom design, on-site analysis, system and material selection, construction administration, installation and maintenance.
Our experience is extensive and diverse, having worked with a variety of architectural and engineering firms in numerous capacities. We are committed to constantly expanding our knowledge and experience in all aspects of roofing technology, and we bring that information to bear on each project in which we are involved. We will also provide technical support for each member of your team.
Building Logics is dedicated to providing you with the most diverse and highest quality line of roofing products and services available in the industry today.
Building Logics Services
- Consulting/Diagnostic Services
- Condition Surveys
- Sub-Surface Moisture Evaluations
- Energy Loss Evaluations
- Serviceability Forecasting
- Projected Maintenance/Replacement Plan Development
- Warranty/Annual Maintenance Inspections
- Engineering, Design and Contract Development Services
- Project Management Services
- Pre-Construction Conference (Site Visit)
- Review Shop Drawings and Submittals for Approval
- Job Site Inspections
- On-Site Quality Control Inspection Services
- Annual Inspections/Asset Management
- Quality Control Inspection During Progress of Work
- Progress Update Reports & Photographic Documentation
- Final Inspection for Project Compliance Roofing & Waterproofing Services
- Project Financing
- Assistance with Grant Application and Development
- Implementation Financing